Ducted Air Conditioning
- Slim yet powerful system
- Top efficiency in the market. Energy label up to A++
- Lowest sound levels in the market: down to 25dBa
- Optional fresh air intake
- Flexible air conditioning installation of ducted air conditioning units
Ducted Air Conditioning Systems – Maximum Air
Our Ducted Air Conditioning units offer different combinations with the Sky Air Active series. This ensures that you get the best value for money for different types of commercial applications and means that you get top efficiency as our ducted heating and cooling air conditioning units have an energy label up to A++.
Ducted Air Conditioning Unit Features & Benefits
- Our energy-efficient ducted units are the slimmest unit in its class, only 245mm (300mm built-in height) and therefore narrow ceiling voids no longer are a challenge.
- Medium external static pressure up to 150Pa facilitates using flexible ducts of varying lengths.
- The possibility to change ESP via wired remote control allows optimisation of the supply air volume.
- Discretely concealed in the ceiling only the suction and discharge grilles are visible for ducted air conditioners.
- Reduced energy consumption thanks to specially developed DC fan motor and drain pump.
- No optional adapter is needed for DIII-connection, link your unit directly into the wider building management system.
- Flexible installation: air suction direction can be altered from rear to bottom suction and choice between free use or connection to optional suction grilles.
- Our ducted systems offer a Standard built-in drain pump with a 625mm lift that increases flexibility and installation speed.
Ducted Air Conditioning Installation
With more than 250 years experience combined in the industry, Maximum Climate Control Ltd have the skill set to install any type of air conditioning and ventilation system from a small office split to a large 5 star Hotel VRV/VRF system through to chillers, as well as ventilation systems from heat recovery central plant to small heat recovery systems for single office units in multiple rooms and hot spots or Kitchen extract and supply systems.
At Maximum, we cover all aspects of your HVAC as well as warranties for your system, no matter how big or small, to give you and your business peace of mind, as well as expert advice on your heating and cooling ducted air conditioning systems from our experienced engineers.
To cap this all we will install your energy efficient Ducted Air Conditioners to the highest industry standards and give you the peace of mind of a quality product designed and installed correctly with the completed systems Professionally commissioned so that your investment in your new HVCA system for your building or team works for many years to come faultlessly and keeps the occupants in the comfortable environment they deserve.
Industry Leading Ducted Air Conditioning Manufacturers
Our ducted unit installation team regularly attend training courses run by the major industry-leading ducted air conditioning manufacturers. This means our engineers are kept up-to-date with the latest industry innovations and developments and technology. This allows Maximum to offer extended manufacturer warranty periods on our installations as business Partners with the following manufacturers, Daikin, Toshiba, Mitsubishi and Samsung to name but a few (subject to regular ongoing maintenance) to all our clients.
Please feel free to contact our install team who will be happy to discuss your requirements and answer any questions you may have.
Ducted Air Conditioning Warranty
- Toshiba T7 Partner – 7 Year warranty of split AC systems and VRF systems.
- Daikin D1 Plus Business Partner – 5 Year warranty on splits and 7 year warranty on VRV systems.
- Mitsubishi Business Solutions Partner – 5 Year warranty on splits and 7 year warranty on VRF systems.
- Samsung Partner Program – 7 Year warranty on all systems.
We also include a free 1-year full warranty on all our installations for all parts supplied and fitted, not only the parts supplied and fitted made by the manufacturers on top of there warrantys.
Air Conditioning Service & Maintenance
Maximums planned preventative maintenance, or PPM as it is also known, is scheduled work carried out to keep your Ducted Air Conditioning, Refrigeration, Ventilation or Commercial Heating equipment in constant efficient working order to lower your fuel bills and also lower your carbon footprint so saving you money on running costs.
The main objective of planned preventative maintenance is to try and prevent or reduce the possibility of a system breakdown before it actually occurs.
We recommend that air conditioning, refrigeration, ventilation and heating equipment is regularly inspected and maintained for the following reasons:
- To maintain a fresh, healthy and comfortable working environment for your valuable staff/customers.
- To comply with F-GAS or Gas Safe regulations.
- To maintain the all-important manufacturer warranty 5-7 years on your valuable equipment.
Maximum will provide a bespoke maintenance schedule to suit our individual customers’ requirements. Maximum has a vast wealth of knowledge and experience looking after a vast range of environments from small shops and offices to large commercial office spaces, as well as restaurants, TV studios, Radio station, schools right the way through to large 3 to 5 star Hotels and anything in between.
Maximum’s own highly skilled and experienced engineers are able to advise on the overall condition of your equipment, highlighting any potential faults before they become a major problem, and cause downtime.
So give us a call and let us see what we can do to assist your environment.
Wall Mounted Air Conditioning
The main benefits of wall-mounted air conditioners are cost savings and size.View Product information
Ceiling Mounted Air Conditioning
Ceiling Mounted Round Flow Cassette air-conditioning units are best installed in any room.View Product information